What is The Vault of Glass in Destiny 2 and what are its uses
The Vault of glass is a raid that has been released in Destiny 2. This is the first raid to be released in the game and it serves as an introductory raid for players. For those who are unfamiliar with raids, this article will help get you familiar with all three sections of the raid: Gorgon’s Labyrinth, Ir Yut and finally the Vault of Glass itself.
How do you get into The Vault of Glass in Destiny 2
You can get into The Vault of Glass through a variety of means including:
– Completing the raid and successfully defeating the Gorgon’s Labyrinth and Ir Yut
– Earning access codes, which will allow you to queue up for the raid as part of a fireteam. These codes will drop from various activities in Destiny 2 at random times. You can also purchase these codes from select vendors if you don’t manage to come across them.
– Joining a PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription as well as owning Destiny 2 (Xbox One or PS4) and then giving your console permission to join player sessions. You might also be able to use this option if you’re joining a friend who is hosting a game session.
When did Vault of Glass come out
Bungie, the developers of Destiny 2, announced that the first raid for the game, Vault of Glass, will be released on September 13th.
The raid is designed to introduce players to the various sections of the game including the Gorgon’s Labyrinth, the Ir Yut and finally the Vault of Glass itself. The raid is also intended to challenge players and give them a taste of the difficulty that awaits them in future raids.
What are the rewards in Vault of Glass?
Here a Yutre some of the rewards for successfully completing the Raid:
– The weapon Tlaloc, Storm of Etecocha
– Petra Venj’s Journal a rare item that contains information about Rasputin and Netheos
– Shin Malphur’s Code decrypter – this decoder will open chests in Trostland, Nessus and Scorch which contain high value items. In addition, it will increase your chances to receive Legendary or Exotic Engrams from any destination.
It is also said that there will be a chance for players to receive engrams which have been removed from circulation as a result of errors or exploits found. This is great news for players who were unable to get their hands on these items before they were removed.
Tips for Completing the Vault of Glass in Destiny 2
There is a lot that you can do in order to help complete the raid and defeat the Gorgon’s Labyrinth and Ir Yut sections. One of these things is to collect a variety of different weapons and gear. You’ll need to have a great mix of weapons so that you have something for every type of enemy in the raid. Some examples include:
- Make sure you are fully leveled and equipped before attempting the Vault of glass.
- Bring a team of high-level players with you who are familiar with the raid.
- Make use of your surroundings to your advantage – there are many secrets and hidden areas in the Vault of glass.
- Pay attention to the details – many challenges and puzzles in the raid require precision and paying attention to small details.
The best armor pieces that will help you survive this challenge
The best armor pieces that will help you survive the Vault of glass are:
– Warlock’s Crown of the Tempests
– Hunter’s Mask of the Third Man
– Titan’s Mark of One
These pieces will help you survive in the difficult challenges that you will face in the raid.