Juventus’ Adrien Rabiot latest star linked with Newcastle after takeover
Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot is reportedly being offered to Newcastle United after the Italian club’s takeover, according to a report in Italy.
The carlo ancelotti eye injury is a story that has been making the rounds. The Italian manager’s condition has led to speculation that he may not return to manage Juventus next season, which could lead to Adrien Rabiot moving to Newcastle United.
Discover all of the key transactions and see how we rated the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
Newcastle United are interested in signing Rabiot.
Newcastle United are reportedly interested in signing Juventus midfielder Adrien Rabiot after their recent acquisition, according to Calciomercato.
The Old Lady are reportedly prepared to sell the France international as part of a midfield reshuffle, but the 26-year-old would prefer a transfer to the Premier League.
Juventus are considering a midfield overhaul, with AS Monaco’s Aurelien Tchouameni and Manchester United’s Donny van de Beek being two possible candidates, although the Italian club must first transfer some players.
Newcastle has been connected with a number of signings as a result of the club’s new owners’ riches, with UEFA Nations League champion Rabiot the most recent to join the discussion.
Because he joined Juventus on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain in 2019, Juventus would be able to sell him for a low price while losing virtually little. In Serie A, he has struggled due to a combination of poor performances and injuries.
A new club may also represent a new beginning. Before the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Rabiot needs to remain in the mix with Les Bleus.
Adrien Rabiot is the latest candidate to be connected with Newcastle after their contentious acquisition. Juventus FC/Juventus FC via Getty Images/Daniele Badolato
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – If you don’t have ESPN, you’re out of luck. Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, AC Milan are ready to sell winger Samu Castillejo, with LaLiga club Getafe showing interest. The 26-year-old has lately been left out of Stefano Pioli’s plans for the future, with Getafe allegedly agreeing to a return to Spain with the player.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are interested in Fenerbahce defender Attila Szalai. This season in the Turkish league, the Hungary international has made an impression. He may yet develop as a centre-back at the age of 23.
– Juventus have joined AS Roma in expressing an interest in Denis Zakaria of Borussia Monchengladbach. According to Tuttosport, Juve manager Massimiliano Allegri is interested in signing the Switzerland international if they are unable to sign Tchouameni. Contacts have been made about the midfielder’s potential move.
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, AC Milan is interested in signing Pisa teenager Lorenzo Lucca. The Rossoneri are looking for a young center striker to take over from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Olivier Giroud. Lucca, 21, has excelled with his consistency and has allegedly been valued at €10 million.
– According to Sport BILD, Robert Lewandowski is unhappy at Bayern Munich since his future is unclear. Erling Haaland of Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund and Karim Adeyemi of FC Salzburg, both regarded as possible successors to the 33-year-old, irritate the Poland international.
The adrien rabiot is a French professional footballer who plays for Juventus. He has been linked with a move to Newcastle United after the takeover of the club.
- ancelotti koulibaly