Best Portable Chargers for iPhone XS
If you’re on the hunt for an iPhone XS and need a portable charger, we’ve got one of our own handy. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket or bag, but powerful enough to charge your phone up to 80% in just 30 minutes.
The “best portable charger for iphone” is a device that can charge your phone on the go. They are typically small and compact, so they fit in your pocket or bag easily.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The iPhone XS is Apple’s current flagship iPhone, having been released in 2018. The iPhone XS was a huge hit because to its amazing OLED screen, camera enhancements, and exceptional performance. Although the iPhone XS has a respectable battery capacity of 2658 mAh, a reliable portable charger for iPhone XS is still a must-have item for keeping the battery charged throughout travel and intensive usage.
The iPhone XS can be charged quickly (from zero to 50 percent in just 30 minutes). All you need is a USB-C to Lightning connection, a USB-C PD charger (or any Macbook charger), and a USB-C PD portable charger to fast-charge the iPhone XS.
Here is our list of the best iPhone XS portable chargers —
Best iPhone XS Fast Charging Light Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD, a new lightweight USB-C PD portable charger, is our recommendation for the best small power bank for iPhone XS. It takes roughly 30 minutes to charge the iPhone XS from zero to 50 percent. The portable charger’s 10000 mAh battery capacity would completely charge the iPhone XS more than twice, with enough juice left enough to charge the XS from zero to 40%.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is just 6.8 oz (200 grams) and is 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.0 inches (11.5 x 5.0 x 2.5 cm).
The portable charger supports 18-watt USB-C PD charging, allowing it to charge other recent iPhones such as the XR, XS Max, X, 8, and 8+, as well as most recent Android phones such as the Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and others, from empty to 50% in roughly 30 minutes. The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD also offers 2.4 amp charging, which takes roughly 40-50 minutes to charge older iPhones like the 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, and others from zero to 50%.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD weighs just 6.8 ounces and quickly charges all current iPhones and iPads.
Any 18-watt USB-C PD charger or any Macbook Air/Pro charger can completely charge the portable charger in around 3.5 hours.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 PD includes two charging ports with a combined total output of 28 watts: a USB-C connector and a normal USB port. This allows it to charge two phones at the same time at high rates. It will, for example, fast charge the iPhone XS using the USB-C port and any previous iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, and so on with the other port.
- It’s small and light, weighing just 6.8 oz (200 grams)
- The slim phone design makes it simple to handle in one hand while using the phone.
- High-end construction
- Two full chargers for the iPhone XS
- In around 30 minutes, the iPhone XS goes from zero to fifty percent.
- Any 18-watt USB-C PD charger can charge it in 3.5 hours.
- There are two charging ports: one USB-C and one standard USB.
- Supports 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery, QuickCharge 3.0, and 2.4-amp charging
(#2 Pick) Best Fast-Charging Compact Power Bank for iPhone XS
PD Aukey 10000
The Aukey 10000 PD is a small USB-C PD power bank with Lightning input for the iPhone XS. Because it supports 18-watt USB-C PD, it can fast-charge not only the iPhone XS, but also the iPhone XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8+, and other recent iPhones.
The Aukey 10000 PD contains a 10000 mAh battery that can charge the iPhone XS more than twice. It can also charge most Android phones (XS Max, XR, 8+, 7+) and other large-screen iPhones (XS Max, XR, 8+, 7+) at least twice. The iPhone XS is charged from zero to 50 percent in around 30 minutes using the USB-C PD fast-charging connector.
The power bank also supports QuickCharge 3.0 and 2.4 amp charging, allowing it to charge the newest Android phones (Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S9, and others) as well as older iPhones quickly (6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, etc.). Aukey 10000 PD charges iPhones 7, 7+, 6s, 6s+, and older at double the speed of Apple iPhone chargers.
The power bank also offers a ‘low current charging mode,’ which allows it to charge devices that need less than 60 mA of electricity.
Because it supports 18-watt USB-C PD, QuickCharge 3.0, and 2.4 amp charging, the Aukey 10000 PD will quickly charge new and older iPhones, as well as most new Android phones.
The portable charger includes three input ports: Lightning, USB-C, and micro-USB, allowing it to be charged in three different ways: using a Lightning cable, a USB-C cable, or a micro-USB cable. Any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger will recharge it in roughly 3.5 hours.
The Aukey 10000 PD weighs 8.3 oz (235 grams) and is 1 inch thick.
- Approximately 2.4 times the charge of an iPhone XS
- Charges the iPhone XS from 0% to 50% in roughly 30 minutes.
- All iPhones, new and old, can be charged quickly.
- Input from lightning. In 6 hours, it can be fully charged using Apple iPhone chargers.
- It supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0, allowing it to charge practically all recent Android phones quickly.
- Charges older iPhones (7, 7+, and older) in 40-50 minutes from zero to 50%.
- The Lightning port, USB-C port, and micro-USB port may all be used to charge the device.
- The 18-watt USB-C PD charger recharges it in about 3.5 hours.
- At 8.3 oz, it’s a light weight (235 grams)
- Charging at a low current
- A 24-month warranty is included.
- There’s also a USB-A to USB-C cable provided.
- PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is heavier.
Best Fast-Charging High-Capacity Power Bank for iPhone XS
Aukey 20000 PD Aukey 20000 PD Aukey 20000 PD Au
Aukey 20000 PD is one of the highest battery capacity portable chargers for iPhone XS. It supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0, making it an extremely flexible power bank that can fast-charge both the newest iPhones and Android phones. To add to the benefits, the Aukey 10000 PD is reasonably priced for such a large capacity power bank.
The Aukey 20000 PD has a battery capacity of 20000 mAh, allowing it to fully charge the iPhone XS five times. The iPhone XS can be charged from zero to 50 percent in around 30 minutes thanks to the 2.4 amp charging function. There are three charging connectors on the power bank: a Lightning port, a USB-C port, and a micro-USB port. Any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger will recharge it in roughly 3.5 hours.
The Aukey 20000 PD provides five full charges for the iPhone XS and may be charged straight with an iPhone charger.
The Aukey 20000 PD weighs 13.5 oz (385 grams) and is 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches in size (17.7 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm). It also has a ‘low current charging mode,’ which enables it to charge devices that need less than 60 milliamps of current.
- QuickCharge 3.0 and 18-watt USB-C PD are supported.
- Price is really affordable.
- The iPhone XS will get five full charges thanks to the 2.4 amp charging technology.
- The iPhone XS can charge from 0 to 50% in around 30 minutes thanks to fast charging.
- There are three connectors for charging the power bank. – Lightning connector, USB-C connector, and micro-USB connector
- The 18-watt USB-C PD charger recharges it in about 3.5 hours.
- It weighs 13.5 ounces (385 grams)
- Mode of Low Current Charging
- Product replacement warranty of 24 months
The Best iPhone XS High-Capacity Portable Charger
RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD RAVPower 20000 45-
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD power bank is one of the most powerful power banks for iPhone XS. It includes a 20000 mAh battery that can charge your iPhone XS five times from zero to 100 percent. In around 30 minutes, the power bank will charge the iPhone XS from zero to 50%.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD includes two ports: micro-USB and USB-C, so it can be charged with either a micro-USB or USB-C connection. Any 30-watt USB-C PD wall charger will completely recharge it in around 4 hours.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD’s 18-watt USB-C PD charging function allows it to quickly charge both the newest iPhones (8 Plus, XS, XR, etc.) and the latest Android phones (Samsung S10, S10 Plus, S9, etc.).
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD charger is capable of charging both new and older iPhones, Macbooks, and Android phones.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD offers two USB-A and USB-C outputs, allowing you to charge two devices at once without sacrificing speed. The power bank has a 45-watt PD output, which means it can virtually completely charge Macbook Air and Macbook Pros.
The RAVPower 20000 45-watt PD weighs roughly 14 oz (395 grams) and measures 6.3 x 3.0 x 0.9 inches in size.
- Charges the iPhone XS seven times from 0% to 100%.
- It can nearly fully charge a Macbook since it has a 45-watt PD output.
- It offers 18-watt USB-C PD charging, so it can charge the newest iPhones and Android phones.
- The power bank has two charging ports: a micro-USB connector and a USB-C port.
- Can charge two gadgets at the same time
- Any 30-watt USB-C PD wall charger will completely charge it in around 4 hours.
- Macbooks may use up to 45 watts of USB-PD power.
- Charges at a rate of 2.4 amps
- It’s around 14 ounces in weight (395 grams)
- It is not possible to charge it using a Lightning cord.
Watch This Video-
If you are looking for the best portable power bank, then the “best portable power bank” is one of your options. The “best portable power bank” will allow you to charge your iPhone XS with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which power bank is best for iPhone XS?
A: There are many power banks that work well with iPhone XS. Some of the brands and models you could try out include Aukey, EnerPower, IMAX B6P.
Which fast charger is best for iPhone XS?
Is 18w charger bad for iPhone XS?
A: 18w charger is not bad for the iPhone XS. However, it would be recommended to use a faster charging option if you are using your iPhone 10s on an electric outlet that only outputs 12v/2a or less than that.
- anker power bank
- best power bank for iphone
- best portable charger for iphone 12
- iphone portable charger
- best power bank for camping